Did you know that one of the downsides of having a tightly-sealed safe is humidity? No? Well, you definitely don’t want to learn that the hard way! Some people did.
There are those people who bought the best fireproof gun safe for home use, which worked well in keeping important documents, guns and jewelry sealed, but ended up with damaged valuables because the interior of their safe retains moisture.
Excess moisture can cause your documents to mold up or your guns to form rust! You definitely don’t want that to happen so as a precautionary measure, go ahead and buy the best gun safe dehumidifier.
The 3 Best Gun Safe Dehumidifier For The Money
Don’t worry, the solution to your humidity problems doesn’t cost a lot of money! Just get your hands on these best gun safe dehumidifier products and worry no more about excess vault moisture:
1. Stack-On SPAD-100 Wireless Rechargeable Dehumidifier for Stack-On Long Gun Safes – The Best Gun Safe Partner
What it is: Unlike other oval-shaped wireless dehumidifiers, this one is shaped like a square with rounded edges. There’s also a color indictor in front.
- It’s more compact than others. According to best gun safe dehumidifier reviews, it takes up lesser space than competing brands.
- It really does work in getting rid of moisture! In fact, some customers used this for larger spaces like bathrooms and it worked fine for them.
- It seems to be the perfect dehumidifier specifically for gun vaults. It can also work with bigger vaults such as the cabinet-type gun safes.
- Some people wanted it to have a larger capacity for storing moisture.
2. Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Wireless Mini Dehumidifier – Small but Terrible!
What it is: This small device can fit in compact gun safes. You can’t miss it. It has an all-white exterior with an oval shape that is not an eyesore. Because it is a wireless device, it has been designed to work in closed spaces.
- It definitely does its work in removing humidity! It absorbs moisture just like cotton absorbs water. Convenient, isn’t it?
- There’s a humidity indicator at the front part of the device. If the blue turns pink, that means you need to plug it outside for half a day so it can air out the collected moisture.
- Obviously, it’s renewable! Unlike those desiccants they sell for a couple dollars that you still need to change every now and then, this one doesn’t. Recharge it for a few hours and the crystal indicator will turn back into blue. Ready to be used again!
- It has a long lifespan of 10 years.
- It seals moisture in. No need to worry about water leaking out of the device!
- It is larger than the other Eva-dry units. If you have a bigger vault to dehumidify, this shouldn’t be a problem.
3. Remington Model 500 Mini-Dehumidifier – The Crowd Favorite
What it is: It’s another wireless dehumidifier with the same oval shape and white exterior as the Eva-dry model. It’s also relatively small and can fit in most compact spaces. It works in absorbing moisture within a 500 cubic feet space.
- Works like magic! It definitely does what it promises to do: get rid of humidity in unventilated spaces.
- It has a long life span. You can use this mean machine for as long as 10 years.
- It doesn’t emit toxic components. Your family should be safe using this!
- It actually needs lesser time to charge compared to other wireless dehumidifiers.
- There were some issues about the color indicator not working but if you got a defective product, you can return it or have it replaced.
So is keeping your guns and important documents a priority for you? It should. I know how expensive guns can be and how valuable some items stored in a vault is.
Not only should you consider getting the best gun safe with the spiffiest features but also a matching best gun safe dehumidifier for it. Better safe than sorry, right?